[meteorite-list] SALE: STUNNING CRUST/TRILOBITES/Bassikounou/Kilo Mesosiderite

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 17:28:49 -0700 (PDT)

For one of the nicest bunches of meteorites you will
ever see on one page see here:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/ws-sale6.html
Plus see my trilobite sale:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/trilobites.html
20% discount on these two webpages to list members for
this weekend.
For those interested in Moroccan trilobites I have
just set up a discussion group exclusively devoted to
moroccan fossils here if anybody wants to join:
I have sold some of my Bassikounou but I would prefer
to get rid of all of it. My sale page is here.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/Bassikounou.html
If anybody is interested in any of this Bassikounou
let me know and I will offer a stunning deal.
I also have a 1070 gram mesosiderite for $2500(Net).
If interested email me for photos. There is lots of
small pieces of the mesosiderite around cheaper but
kilo plus pieces are scarece.
Cheers
DEAN
http://www.meteoriteshop.com