[meteorite-list] Dean's NWA 4755 diogenite (AD:)

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to raise some cash to pay for all the
stuff I bought in morocco recently (And am feeling
pretty poor right now) so if anybody is interested I
will have a blowout sale on the diogenite. The main
mass has that really stunning melted area on the cut
surface. It is a special specimen for sure.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/metsale/diogenite.html
Main Mass $2150
50.3 gram piece $699
#3 - $69
#8 - $57.50
#10 - $22
#12 - $30
#15 - $22
#17 - $19
#18 - $59
#20 - $85
#21 - $27
The rest has all been sold - even if its not marked
sold
$5 postage on all orders
Cheers
DEAN (AMUNRE on ebay where there are more meteorites)