[meteorite-list] Denver show AD, Meteorhall

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 02:04:03 EDT

Fred Hall is having problems posting to the List, so here it is:

Here are a few of the meteorites that I will have for sale in Denver at the
main show, Merchandise Mart, Meteorhall space 32. Chico 311g. with the impact
melt smack in the center. Sardis iron. Camel Donga. Carver iron. Kenna.
Dalgety Downs. Akron. Many slices & sizes of Lamont (MES). Luders iron. Salaices.
Tulia (a). Umbarger, 278g. the largest slice we (Curtis, Morgan and myself)
cut from the main mass, many years ago. Tatahouine. Murchison. NWA 032 Lun.
NWA 1877 Oliv. DIO. NWA 4568 Ure. NWA 4482 PAL.. NWA 2434 DIO. NWA 2429 a
beautiful LL4, and many more.
Fred Hall, Meteorhall, IMCA 4261, and a happy member of the COMETS.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.