[meteorite-list] Call for papers for Meteorite magazine

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:32:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Larry,

For the etching article and especially any photographs
of the etching process, please make sure that the text
and photos endorse the use of safety glasses.
Splashing strong acid into one's eyes may be a very
low probability event, but the consequences are
grave..

Thank You and Best Regards,
                        Pat Brown