[meteorite-list] Fwd: New Lunar Available

From: Stefan Ralew <stefan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:42:13 +0200

Hello Dean, List,

you can find a photo of a cut surface here:
http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/nwa4734-1.017g.jpg

It is a nice meteorite. The only problem is that the stone is partly very
fragile and crumbly and therefore very difficult to cut. It would be
probably no fun to cut the larger pieces. But however, it is an exceptional
find.

Best regards,
Stefan Ralew
Chladnis Heirs Meteorites