[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 2968 Vesta Dunite final two specimens don`t miss out

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:43:32 -0700 (PDT)

 Dear List,

 Several List members purchased NWA 2968 and I wish to
thank them, thanks! This is a very unique
one-of-a-kind meteorite.
   I am offering the LAST TWO of the Vesta Dunite NWA
 2968:

 1.196 grams
 0.024 grams LAST TWO to be offered every by me.

 0.120 grams SOLD
 0.103 grams SOLD

   The price is $1000/ gram, much lower than the
current offering price (if you wait the other current
price is over 1500-2000 or more $/gram. This may be
your last chance to obtain this very rare
one-of-a-kind meteorite for a reasonable price. Please
mail me off list.

> Thank you.
> Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

  Please visit my website: www.InsekiJapan.com for
other rare and hard to find meteorites. Thanks!