[meteorite-list] AD - Special Auctions Ending - No Reserve - Check it Out!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:37:55 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have several special auctions ending this afternoon.
 There is no reserve on any of these items, some worth
in excess of $1,000.00!

All of the auctions can be seen at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check Out Some of These Planetary Delights:

Nearly a Gram of the Dhofar 908 Lunar Rosetta Stone
With Multiple Lithologies and Vesicles:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140156152264

Dhofar 1084 Lunar Meteorite, Very Low TKW, One of My
Very Last Pieces, Simply Awesome:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140156153117

.660 gram of NWA 998 Martian Nahklite, The Largest
Piece I Have Left to Offer, The Main Mass Will be
Preserved at Current Weight:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140156154992

NWA 998 Martian Nahklite Microprobe-ready Thin Section
of the Highest Quality:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140156156067

Part Slice of NWA 1195 Martian Shergottite, Nearly Out
of Part Slices, TKW is a Mere 315 Grams:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140156156692

Great Part Slice of NWA 3163 Granulitic Lunar
Meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140156160103

1.14 Gram Individual of a New Martian Shergottite
Which Will be Made Official:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140156163254

Entire Planetary Collection Card Set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140156146284

And don't forget to check out the too numerous to list
other great items at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good
luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection