[meteorite-list] Who I am...

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:06:52 -0700

Hi all,

It seems lately there have been lots of people asking about me and
who I am. Some people thought Ruben Garcia had a new website since I
have a lot of Ruben's videos on my site. I have provided a little
more information about me and who I am on the about me page (which by
the way I forgot to add to the site when I first built it! how
embarrassing is that?) You'll also find TONS of new photos from my
traveling and hunting over the last few weeks. I promised everyone
photos of my hunting adventures and I have delivered!

Finally! I got most of the images edited from my meteorite hunts and
posted them on my new about me
page:http://www.meteoritewatch.com/about.htm I hope you like them
and the information on the site, I really do. That why it's here!

You guys have been great and I really appreciate all the compliments
I get in all your emails. THANK YOU ALL! You guys have made
MeteoriteWatch.com one of the fastest growing meteorite sites on the
web today and hopefully this will continue well into the future. I
love hearing from you because it lets me know people are interested
not only in MW but also meteorites and particularly meteorite hunting
and adventure. We all would like to find more meteorites and add to
our collections. We want to learn as much about meteorites as we can,
and we naturally want to share that information with others. That's
what MeteoriteWatch.com is all about.

Thanks everyone for all your encouragement and generosity. Thanks for
all the tips and tricks and for helping me learn more about
meteorites. If I can give some of this back to everyone in the
meteorite community by sharing my knowledge and experiences and
providing a place for everyone to learn then that will make me very happy.

Of course finding my first meteorite will probably make me a bit happier! ;)

Thank you all for you support and Happy Hunting!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
MeteoriteWatch.com
www.meteoritewatch.com