[meteorite-list] WANTED! Artwork depicting meteors, meteorites, and related art.

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:36:21 -0700

Hi All,

Just thought I would ask you guys if you knew of any places where
there is meteorite artwork online (photos, paintings, posters, signs,
stamps etc.) that could be added to the Meteorite Art Gallery here on
MW? http://www.meteoritewatch.com/meteorite-art-gallery.htm

If you have any artwork, drawings or anything you'd like to post I'd
be more than happy to add it to the gallery for all to see. I might
even have a meteorite art contest, what do you think? The winner
would get a free meteorite! :D I'll have to think on that one and
figure out a way to do it and make it fair and fun for everyone.

Let me know what you'd like to see included in the art gallery.

Thanks,
Eric
www.meteoritewatch.com