[meteorite-list] Can Meteors Make You Ill?

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 02:15:53 +0200

To cause this effect, please allow me to ask you, Kelly: how large is your
collection-piece of Murchison? And how do you keep it: in a containment, or
simply so? How would you characterize the smell exactly? Did the intensity
of smell depend on any other parameters such as temperature, humidity etc.?

My very best,

Matthias Baermann