[meteorite-list] ELE impact cycles

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Sterling, list, all -

Sterling, thank you for taking the time for your
thoughtful reply.

It seems to me that the possibilities also exist that
either the radioisotope decay used for geological
dating is off by a little bit, or the dating used from
red shift inference is off by a little bit. Whether
one of those two, or another mechanism is involved
define work yet to be done. Whew! - someone else's
not mine.

E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas

--- "Sterling K. Webb" <sterling_k_webb at sbcglobal.net>