[meteorite-list] Do Meteorites, Music and Humor go together?

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:07:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
After about 6 weeks of putting my first meteorite
hunting video on youtube.com I've had well over 20,000
views (all my videos combined)

I know from loads of email that I'm receiving daily
that most of my viewers are coming from somewhere
other than this list.

Most of the emails are from people that know very
little about meteorites or meteorite hunting.
I'm trying to be more entertaining and also more
remedial.

In this latest video I try to mix, Music and a little
Humor with some very basic meteorite information.
Here it is,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5rYfIArnvY

Your comments are welcome!

Ruben Garcia