[meteorite-list] 4 New Videos On Videos Page (MW)

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:10:25 -0700

There's 4 new videos posted to the videos section on the site now. I
have kind of been neglecting this page for a few days so I figured
I'd add some more videos: http://www.meteoritewatch.com/meteorite-videos.htm

A couple are old videos but there are 2 new ones. A photo compilation
of Meteor Crater in AZ with some freaky music (don't ask) and one of
the new crater in Peru which some are saying is making local villagers sick.

Also I am still looking for some good artwork to include in the
Meteorite Art Gallery:
http://www.meteoritewatch.com/meteorite-art-gallery.htm If you know
of any or have some you'd like posted email me and I'll post them.
But please make sure you either own the copyright rights to it or
that you have permission to republish. I don't want to upset anyone
by posting copyrighted works without permission. All art gallery
posts will of course include FULL credit to author and a link to
their site if applicable.

Enjoy...

Happy Hunting!

Eric