[meteorite-list] La Mancha meteorite hunt photos

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:48:55 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Mirko, and a huge thanks to you and Thomas, for
doing the initial work to find the strewnfield.
Another amazing meteorite is saved due to meteorite
hunters.
Michael Farmer

It was lots of fun, and I expect to add more photos
later in the week after a little three day trip I take
tomorrow.

http://meteoriteguy.com/lamanchaspainfall/LaManchafall.htm