[meteorite-list] Official Report on 'The Carancas Meteorite fall 15 September 2007' released

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:25:37 -0600

Hi Matteo & list
If you open up that article it shows three pictures of different
samples of the pieces recovered. The photos, at least in my opinion,
don't give a definitive answer as to what they have. Though the
reports mentions finely disseminated iron of 1 mm in diameter. I guess
we will have to wait for the experts.

Mike

--
Mike Jensen