[meteorite-list] Ad Riker style case sale, Denver meteorites & Ebay auctions ending Sale

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:28:05 -0600

Hi All
I have three interesting sales going on today.

1) I am putting my Riker style cases on sale. I rarely do this but
have an excess of stock and an shortage of cash! Sale includes all
sizes except the 134's as I am nearly out of stock. So please take off
15% for whole cases only plus shipping of course. Limited to stock in
hand.

http://jensenmeteorites.com/supplies.htm

2) I picked up several nice meteorites from the recent Denver show.
First I picked up several nice small Millbillillies most with nice flowlines.
Second I purchased some very small whole and most fully crusted Bassikounous.
Third I picked up some rare meteorites including a Chico, NWA CK, a
couple of pieces of new Colorado chondrite New Raymer.
So let me know if there is anything you just cannot live without.

http://jensenmeteorites.com/Sikhote.htm

3) Ebay auctions ending today

http://collectibles.search.ebay.com/_Meteorites-Tektites_W0QQcatrefZC12QQsacatZ3239QQsassZmeteorfinder
or http://tinyurl.com/36lum2

Several of those soon to be classified martian shergottites;
0.453 g _at_ ~$25/g
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-Martian-0-453-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ200154856911
0.242 g _at_ ~$35/g
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-Martian-0-242-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ200154856901
0.041g still at $1.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-Martian-0-041-g-Meteorite_W0QQitemZ200154856882

Plus several others still at $1.25 or less!

Thanks for looking!

--
Mike