[meteorite-list] New meteorite fall in Norway?

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:11:34 +0200

Nothing has been found as far as I know. I heard that two persons spent
a week last summer looking for the meteorite but found nothing and I'm
not surprised.
The area is covered with low shrubs and wetlands and in the summer it is
a mosquito infested hell. You would have to walk right over a stone to
see it, just two meters off and you would miss it.

Btw, the link works just fine in my mail reader.

/G?ran