[meteorite-list] Brenham Meteorite Coins Now Available

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:30:59 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I am proud to annouce I now have the 2007 Brenham Meteorite Coin in stock.
Those that preordered the coin will get an e-mail shortly. As this coin was
my suggestion, and since I was able to use a Kansas meteorite, this one is
my favorite in the series.

The 2007 $5 Cook Islands Brenham Meteorite Coin measures 38.61 mm.and weighs
25 grams. The coin is .925 % silver and is partially palladium plated. The
palladium, which cost more then silver, gives the sky a neat effect. The
coin is self has a face value of $5.00 backed by the Government of the New
Zealand, Cook Islands. As this is a commonwealth country, the back of the
coin has Queen Elizabeth.

Front of coin:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/ksmeteoriteguy/Other/22780_Brenham_Pallasite_Meteorite_o.jpg

Back of coin:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s17/ksmeteoriteguy/Other/22780_Brenham_Pallasite_Meteorite_r.jpg

The cost of each coin is $65.00 each. If you did not preorder the coin and
would like one, e-mail right away.

Like the last couple coins I have been a part of, each one is certified by
me, so if you want I can sign the certificate if you desire.

Also, coin four is in the planning stages. I can't say much about that now
but keep an eye out for more news.

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com