[meteorite-list] eBay buying guide

From: rocks at projectargus.com <rocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:33:21 -0400

Thanks for all the feedback on my little eBay buyer's guide. Apparently
eBay DOES allow editing of guides, so I've just made the following
improvements:

-changed the awkward first sentence in "Bigger Pieces" section (thanks,
Martin)
-changed mention of "fresh" falls (thanks, Wayne)
-expanded "Buyer Beware" section
-emphasized IMCA more (thanks, Martin)
-added link to Meteorite Identification on eBay (thanks, Ken)
-changed closing remarks

http://reviews.ebay.com/Buying-Meteorites-on-eBay-a-Beginner-apos-s-Guide_W0QQugidZ10000000004437563

Keep the suggestions coming! Oh, and since I'm emphasizing the IMCA -
anyone want to recommend me? Just thought I'd give it a shot... I'm not
selling anything at the moment, but I plan to in the future.

--Noah