[meteorite-list] AD-----4 ebay items.99p no reserve

From: jim brady <jbrady1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:03:09 +0000 (GMT)

Good evening list members from rainy Belfast
        Some may be interested in ebay items currently at auction.I am moving house and am having trouble locating my scale cube so please bear with me whilst I empty boxes in an effort to locate one.

here are links to 4 auctions that end next sunday.Thanks for your indulgence

286 gram partly oriented unclasssified meteorite with flowlines and lipping
started at 99p with no reserve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320164646249

245 gram 95% primary crust stone.nice shape
99p no reserve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320164656684

75 gram SAU 001 with lots of fine flowlines all over it.Originally from Mike Farmer collection
again started at 99p with no reserve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320164652565

16.1 gram block cut Brahin.99p,no reserve

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320164631178

thanks again and have a great week
Jim Brady,Ireland