[meteorite-list] Meteorite Micrograph Screen Saver FREE! From Meteorite Times Please read!

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 10:05:40 EDT

Hi list, You all know Paul (Meteorite Times)
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

He has put in a lot of time and created a new improved screen saver of my
cross polarized light meteorite micrographs. It is available at Download.com
and it is FREE.

When I say "Put in a lot of time" I want you to know that it is not just
Careful consideration was given to photo pixel size (bigger is better) V size of
the whole file and down load times, hard drive space, etc.

I think he has done a great job and because it is on Download.com it will be
more accessible to the general public (that is not already into meteorites).

Check it out and let the list know what you think.

http://www.download.com/Amazing-Meteorites-Screensaver-2/3000-2400_4-10817913.
html?tag=lst-2-7

Tom Phillips

Home.