[meteorite-list] Meteorite Micrograph Screen Saver FREE! FromMeteorite Times Please read!

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 07:56:09 -0700

Dear List,

Since the link I gave Tom is long and broke to 2 lines I've added an
easy download button on the below page.
http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/about_frame.htm

This screensaver works on PC's only (sorry MACs). If anyone wants to
create a free version for Apple please contact me off list.

Thank you Sean for the multiple monitor information!

Thank you,

Paul