[meteorite-list] Meteorite Micrograph Screen Saver FREE! FromMeteorite Times Please read!

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 12:01:13 -0400

No problem Paul.

One afterthought - for those of you with 2 or more monitors... there is a
free application I use called "Display Fusion" that is the best application
I have seen to manage your desktop across multiple monitors. It lets you
select (or stretch) your background across all monitors...

So my desktop looks like this:
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk196/STM_images/desktop.jpg
Here is a screenshot of the application dialog box:
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk196/STM_images/displayfusion.jpg

And a link where you can download it:
http://www.binaryfortress.com/displayfusion/

Sean.