[meteorite-list] eBay Member Threats SCAM??

From: Lasse Lindh <3l_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:44:05 +0200

Hi Greg

I have'nt got any emails of this kind, but a few that was a lot nicer.
No real threats. I got these from scammers, not just the chinese ones
but also others that I'm constantly "harass" for selling obvious fakes.
Thanks for sharing. I'll keep an extra eye out for this kind of
threats. I'm no sissy when it comes to deal with these guys. They need
constantly be reminded what they are doing.

Regards

Lasse