[meteorite-list] Different kind of WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYY out there

From: Pete Shugar <pshugar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 21:41:14 -0500

Greetings List,
I smoked for just over 47 years. I had quit about 20 years into the 47, but
due to a very nasty divorce, I started again after 2 1/2 years. (wished I
haden't)
Just a month after I quit the second time for almost 20 days my urine was
blood red.
It took two weeks to get the VA appointment. The Doc said no test needed,
you've got bladder cancer. Turns out that bladder cancer almost always
spreads to the prostate.
The cancer surgery found one lone pollip in the pre cancer stage, was
removed and now I am 8 1/2 yrs free with bi-yearly PSA tests and once a yr
scope check of the bladder.
Early detection is THE KEY TO SURVIVAL.
Gary, I've put you on our church prayer list permanently, till you tell me
you thru this crisis.
To everyone else, I urge you to take heed. If you dealers don't take care of
yourselves, who am I gonna by my meteorites from.
Pete