[meteorite-list] New, long, Carancas article

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 15:39:19 -0400

"It's like having a Volkswagen turn into a Ford Taurus," Schultz said,
adding
that this sort of reshaping is well known to geologists who study islands
and
land-water interaction. "If you put a big pile of dirt in a stream, that
mound
will eventually turn into a teardrop shape. It's trying to minimize the
friction."
Just wht Sterlng has been proposing for the last few months.
Jerry Flaherty