[meteorite-list] AD-Special: Premiere of a New Martian: - NWA 4925 - Olivine-orthopyroxene-phyric Shergottite

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 00:18:13 +0200

Thank you!

We're indeed very happy about it - such stones show us, that the sometimes
really laborious work is well worth it, isn't it?

Maybe the recent fireball over France, Suisse, Southern Germany produced a
Martian? Would be more comfort for us...

But so far nothing found :-(

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----