[meteorite-list] Meteorite Coin Collection

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 15:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

Wow Don! I am officially JEALOUS of that collection!

(nice scope too!) :)

Regards,

MikeG

------------------------------

Hi List. Just wanted to excitedly say that after 4
years of searching I

finally purchased the "Holy Grail" of Meteorite Coins
and the only one
missing from my collection and that is the 2004
Liberia "NWA 267
 Meteorite"
coin!! It's huge! Especially compared to the other
Silver 2006 and 2007

coins. I was very lucky price wise too, since this
has sold now from
anywhere's in the $300-$500 range. For those that want
a look, just
 click on
the site below to view my Meteorite Collection pics.
The "NWA 267
 Meteorite"
Coin are the first 3 pics at the top of page. Just
click on a pic that
 you
want to see closer up. Just wanted to share the good
news is all. Here
 is
the site.
http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc276/emflocater/