[meteorite-list] AD: (sort of) My Free Meteorite Micrograph Screen Saver Download

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 20:10:47 EDT

Hi list, Paul (Meteorite Times) has set up a page on the Meteorite Exchange
site where you can view the images from the new cross polarized light
meteorite micrograph screen saver and download it for free.

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/screensaver/

It is a great page and I really appreciate all the hard work Paul has put
into my shots! Thanks Paul!

Also, I have had some interesting observations about the Mount Tazerait
inclusion micrographs (and by the way, Anne Black has some Mount T for sale on
her site http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm )

I did get a question about how to find the shots. Go to the Meteorite Times
Magazine
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm
and the in the top left there is a section called "Columns", in that section
is the button for my "Micro Visions" A few people went to the Tom Phillips
Gallery and could not find "Micro Vision" in the Gallery.

If you have not seen those shots, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK! And let us know what
you think.

Thanks, Tom