[meteorite-list] New, long, Carancas article II

From: Jerry <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 21:07:48 -0400

Doug, did I miss something? You are aware about what Sterling surmised about
Carancas history from its composition? A rather unique history deduced from
hands on observation. Considering such a violent past unique consequences
are not impossible?
Excuse me for jumping in here with both feet [perhaps to be deposited into
mouth] but that's what I get for Skimming thru this thread.
Jerry Flaherty