[meteorite-list] Auction at Bonhams on April 30 in New York.

From: mckinney trammell <bigpineartifacts_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:11:53 -0700 (PDT)

avoid like plague! i did on of those absentee bids
and they shilled me right up to the penny. further
more, the shipping was EXTREME price AND... when i got
the items (shark teeth) they were SHORT!!! theyb LIED
about the length!!! i f you can't be there, you are
setting yourself up for dissaster
!!!