[meteorite-list] Finally after 4 years I have it!!

From: Moni Waiblinger <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:43:51 -0700

Good Morning All,

this is a stunning collection!

Congratulation on your new Meteorite coin!
I enjoyed seeing all the other items that you also added to your 'rocks',
like the coins and stamps and all the other miniature, related memoribilias.
Very nice!

I enjoy seeing different collectors' displays if not in person right here on the list.

With best regards,
Moni