[meteorite-list] Effect of fall of dollar against Euro/ dirham's

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 17:15:01 +0200

But they're already buying more than ever, the Europeans.

Ask some other American dealers.
Of course their purchases disperse on US- and European dealers likewise,
because the European dealers can't ask more for their meteorites than their
US-colleagues. So I think also most of the European offerers can report an
increase of sales during the last years.

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----