[meteorite-list] Part two - April 6 2008 Argentine fall

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:12:19 -0600

Hi Doug and list

I just added it to my new falls page along with a picture and a link
to a cool video showing some of the recovered stones. They sure look
good to me. It just so happens I was already adding another fall from
Turkey around March 7.

That makes 4 possible falls this year already (second from Argentina)!
I only include reports that include photos of the objects.

http://jensenmeteorites.com/New%20meteorites.htm
--
Mike