[meteorite-list] April Meteorite-Times now up (Thin section examination!)

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:40:20 -0600

Amazing pictures as usual Tom. Thanks!

It is an honor to see your work since it seems every month you go
where no man has gone before. Ever.

Now I assume you didn't dismantle your son's Play Station 3 just to
get your wave plate? And as I recall, last time I was at your house,
you had a Wii. Maybe there's something good hidden in there to hook
up to a microscope, and I know you have a screwdriver.

Cheers and thanks again for the amazing pics.

Martin