[meteorite-list] It was intuition ? OK ?

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 19:04:41 -0700

Bob,

I'm sure there are a couple people on the list that benefit from your eBay
authenticity posts, but maybe you could set that time aside for doing a
little research as to where your 'Zulu Queen' meteorite really came from (if
it really is Zulu Queen). No sense it in pointing out other people's
authenticity issues if you can't back up your own.

Still waiting for an answer (the truth).

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli
?