[meteorite-list] It was intuition ? OK ?

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 09:49:17 -0700

The offerings in question all revolve around a single dealer - Bob Evans.
It's no secret that his ethics have come under scrutiny recently (and in the
past). I know there are members of our community investigating some of his
past and recent offerings and I sincerely hope they present their data to us
when finished.

I don't own or know enough about Bailystok or Andover to comment on them,
but when another collector and I checked the provenance behind Bob's 'Zulu
Queen,' we discovered that it was not true. It is now unclear if it is
really Zulu Queen, as I have been unable to extract any more data from him.

There are others out there reading these threads that may be hesitant to
post. I would encourage you to be a part of this discussion. It is these
very issues that can potentially hurt our collections and hobby.

Mike Bandli
?