[meteorite-list] It was intuition ? OK ?

From: Norbert Classen <riffraff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:25:24 +0200

Hi Martin, and All,

Yes, we are aware of that - and that's our major concern. We've also been
doing some independent "research" on the specimens/meteorites in question,
and if you would like to add to our database, please contact us on or off
list.

Kind Regards,
Norbert

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

Hi Norbert and all,

I fully understand and appreciate the IMCA dilemma. However, the scope of
the specimens in question has now moved into both into the collections of
IMCA members and IMCA dealers.

Therefore, I believe this is now a serious IMCA issue since we have a
digital paper trail.

Cheers,

Martin