[meteorite-list] The Bob Evans Lawsuit

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 17:17:21 -0400

Hello Norbert & All,
I absolutely realize that the IMCA does a lot of wonderful things today and
hope that my suggestions weren't taken in any other way. Most of what I've
said has been forward looking by design, and given the great start that the
IMCA is off to it is that organization which is best positioned to tackle
some of these bigger issues to an even greater extent in the future. I was
honored to be accepted as a member and hope that everything I do in the
arena is in keeping with the terrific standards which you have established.
Thanks,
Dave