[meteorite-list] Norton's RFS Hardcover Help

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 19:29:46 EDT

In a message dated 4/12/2008 4:33:16 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
fuzzfoot at comcast.net writes:

I am hoping someone out there with the hardcover edition of Norton's RFS can
scan the Bruderheim image on page 164 (assuming it is the correct image and
it is the same page as the soft-cover) so I can compare it to my specimen.
Thanks in advance!

Mike Bandli

I have both the hard cover and the soft cover editions.
The picture of the Bruderheim on page 164 is exactly the same.
You might want to compare your specimen to the pictures on the Encyclopedia
of Meteorites: _http://encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com_
(http://encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com)

I hope this helps.

Anne M. Black