[meteorite-list] NWA 4925 Close-Up

From: Norbert Classen <riffraff_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:25:20 +0200

Hi Martin, Bernd, and All,

Bernd: what a great closeup of this Martian, showing the sheer beauty of its
matrix, and the neat zoned olivine phenocrysts. Thanks for sharing!

Martin: I'm very happy with my upgraded slice, not yet listed on my website
(update to follow, soon). Thanks for such a great opportunity.

All: If you don't have a piece of this shergottite - I think there are a few
hours left to grab one at Martin's and Stefan's favourable and hard-to-beat
introductory price.

Amazed,
Norbert

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----

I forgot in the last email to present a fine photo, Bernd Pauli made of his
slice, and which he allowed us to show - many thanks, Bernd!

It excellently summarizes the characteristics of NWA 4925!
http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/NWA%204925x16-03.jpg

(16x magnification)

Best!
Martin