[meteorite-list] WG: meteorites not being able to leavecertaincountries

From: Mark <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:56:42 -0400

Any scientific data that is lost to the country. Right now it might seem
trivial, but just like antiquities, they are a non-renewable resource. That
meteorite will never fall again.
And in the future, knowing where strewnfields are, how they oriented, what
class and quantity, could have some significant meaning.
It's the unknown they are loosing.

Mark Ferguson