[meteorite-list] By Popular Demand................

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:31:14 EDT

Hello List-Members,

After reading all the emails yesterday, I decided there was only one thing I
could do: publish my sources.

So I added a column to the Catalog page and keyed in the provenance of each
and every piece on that list. Well, not quite every piece, but about 90%, it
will be a work in progress for a bit longer. Also, I very often have more
information that I had room to squeeze in on that page. So, if you are
interested, just ask.
And take a look: _http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)

Now lets see which one of my "Colleagues" will follow suit and publish his
sources too.

And while I was at it, I also added some 20 new pieces to the Catalog. Those
were easy, no research needed, they are all from the Monnig Collection. But
no pictures yet for those. Sorry. The pictures will get done in the next few
days. I had a busy weekend!

As usual, any questions, just ask.
Thank you.

Anne M. Black