[meteorite-list] off-topic news from Oro Valley AZ

From: Larry & Twink Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 09:38:18 -0700

I think the cake would be in my department!

Also, for those who would be interested in Jim Kreigh's house where
many of us attended the interesting parties in the past: It has been
sold and the new owners seem to be working hard on desert tree
trimming and updating. Jim would be glad to know a new family will
be there to care for the house he lived in since it was new. The
vacant lot next door has also been sold and we hear that a house will
be built on it.

Twink Monrad