[meteorite-list] AD: Hundreds of "New" Specimens Just In

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 00:29:13 EDT

Hello List,

I am excited to inform all of you that I just returned from
Illinois today where I acquired and brought back ALL of
the inventory that Jason Phillips had in his "Rocks from
Heaven" business.

Sometime in the near future I will get the list of all this
inventory moved onto a website of my own, but in the
meantime you can visit:

www.rocksfromheaven.com

You can see there what is now available through me.
Jason has agreed to keep the list up on his site for a
short period of time.

NOTE: I did NOT acquire specimens from his private
collection, only those in the "Meteorites For Sale" section,
along with some specimens that were not listed on his
site.

Of course you can respond via Jason's site, but he will
just forward those inquiries on to me, so it would
probably be best (and quicker) to contact me directly.

I will be assessing the values of the listed specimens,
and there is a chance I will be increasing the price on
some specimens, and lowering the prices on some
others. So if you like something listed, feel free to ask
me about it (them) and I will locate which box it is in,
and get back with you on a current asking price.

If you are interested in a listing of specimens that I DID
acquire, but are NOT listed on Jason's website, please
email me directly.

Thanks,

Steve Arnold
Arkansas