[meteorite-list] Tom Phillips Art

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:34:12 +0000

Personally, I would love to own some high-quality photo-lithographs or gelatin prints of his work (hint hint) and would be willing to pay a premium for them. I believe there would be a market for good meteoritic art. It is the one thing (other than specimens themselves) that is not readily available. There you go Tom... hand signed/numbered/limited edition/framed lithos. I'll buy 'em.

Best,

Mike Bandli

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite at cox.net>