[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions Ending - More Being Listed!

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:31:57 -0700

Hello All,

I've got lots of auctions ending over the next week, NWA 869, and some
unclassified NWA XXX chondrites, some slices, and a really cool slice of
NWA 2754 LL5 meteorite with some nice fusion crust.

120.6g Slice of NWA XXX With some crust, really Cool "Deep" Regmaglypts
with High Ridges: $39.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/120-6g-UNIQUE-SLICE-NWA-CHONDRITE-GENUINE-METEORITE-B_W0QQitemZ250237131402

56.1g Slice of NWA XXX with nice chondrules, great matrix: $9.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/56-1g-END-CUT-NWA-CHONDRITE-GENUINE-METEORITE-U4-002_W0QQitemZ250237112036

686.5g BIG Thumprinted NWA XXX, Very Nice Piece For Cutting or Great
Display Piece: $180
http://cgi.ebay.com/686-5g-LARGE-NWA-CHONDRITE-GENUINE-METEORITE-U3-015_W0QQitemZ250237114661

100.2g Lot of NWA XXX Chondrite Meteorites: $3.49
http://cgi.ebay.com/100-2g-LOT-NWA-XXX-CHONDRITE-GENUINE-METEORITE-U2-080_W0QQitemZ250237271393

Plus I have Lots more NWA 869, Each comes with a specimen card and a
Metal Display Label: $25.99
http://cgi.ebay.com/72-6g-NWA-869-CLASSIFIED-GENUINE-METEORITE-A-869-72-6_W0QQitemZ250236721611

View All Auctions Here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfreel3orn

Good Luck & Happy Bidding

I'll be listing LOTS more over the next week so keep coming back.

ATTENTION DEALERS! I've got about 20 Kilos of good material I need to
move fast. Email me for pricing. Prices are based on quality and volume!
As low as .05/g

Regards,
Eric Wichman
www.MeteoritesUSA.com