[meteorite-list] WG: meteorites not being able to

From: Armando Afonso <armandoafonso_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:30:30 +0100

If I understood well, the right thing to do with a new meteorite is to sell
it in ebay!
I prefer to say that a standard protocole must urgently be implemented by
the authorities of each country, with the objective of properly mapping the
strewfield, collecting and preserve all the material for serious scientific
studies.
I hate to see little turtles and coins made of meteorites, for sale.
AA