[meteorite-list] what is the most primitve meteorite?

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 02:00:05 +0200

Has any SEMARKONA [Indian fall of 1940, type LL3.0 (S2)] ever been distributed to private collectors??? I very much doubt so. One of
the "next best" primitive meteorites from Jeff?s first category,
which has surely arrived at the collector?s scene, is the KRYMKA
meteorite [Ukrainian fall of 1946, LL3.1 (S3)].

Yep, got my piece of this wonderful, pristine meteorite. :-)
Alex
Berlin/Germany