[meteorite-list] Zulu Queen, MCcartney Taylor etc

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:00:57 -0500

Hey Mike,

Thanks for causing alot of problems for me.
Did it ever occur to you that I wasnt willing to give you my sources name
because I was in the process of trying to obtain more meteorites,
and I didnt need to compete with everybody else, including you ?
Why dont you try asking Mike Farmer or the Hupes for the Moroccan names and
phone #s. Good luck.
Everything I ever sold you was up front nothing to hide. Now you come along
with this.
Why dont you send it to an accredited lab and see what they have to say
instead of attacking me.
Thats also pretty lame of you seeing as I told you that Im dealing with a
parent who is in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs and I would deal
with you later.

Just so everyone should know. I have asked atleast one other dealer ( who
sells many rare items on ebay ) for information on their supplier or
provenance to just have my numerous inquiries go unanswered. So, why am I
being singled out ?

As far as jackass MCcartney Taylor , I gave the idiot planetary and
achondrite for his chondrite and the moron sued me. Oh, he lied about not
receiving my meteorites in court. How do you like that IMCA ?

Mike, dont bother emailing back. I dont have anything else to say to you.
Email the list though, they love this shit.